Various - 20, 25, 30 hours per week positions available
From 19,171 per year (pro-rata) - based on experience
(Additional enhancement for unsociable hours may apply)
We are looking for enthusiastic and skilful individuals with bags of energy to join our successful and growing Supported Living Service.
You will have a passion and desire for providing the highest quality standards of care and be willing to continuously build on your skills and experiences.
If you are a values driven person and are looking for a new challenge with a progressive organisation then we would love to hear from you.
- To provide support to people with toileting, washing, dressing, eating, personal hygiene, mobility according to their need.
- To be supported to / administer medication as directed by GP or consultant, to ensure safe storage and keep accurate records in line with the medication policy and in accordance with agreed care plans, and liaise with the appropriate medical professionals as necessary.
- To assist and encourage individual development with regard to domestic and social and recreational skills. In order to achieve set goals and to have involvement in the Person Centred Planning. To maintain records of patterns of care and observations.
- To work a range of shifts on a 24/7 basis including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays as required in accordance with service user needs and to undertake these as required.
- To play an active role in maintaining and promoting the scheme, acting as an ambassador and role model at every opportunity.
How to apply:
Please download the attached application form and return it to email@example.com or alternatively ring 0161 770 8777 to request a form via the post.