33 hours per week
£11.05 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Extra Care team as a Senior Care Worker – taking a lead role in providing a range of personal, social, emotional and practical care tasks for the wellbeing of those using our service. You will share our values and have a passion for providing the highest quality care, enabling the people we care for to exercise control by maximising their independence.
If you are looking for a new challenge where you can make a difference and have an impact in a values-driven organisation then we want to hear from you.
- To ensure that all duties directed by the Registered Manager and detailed in the service user's plan and risk assessments are carried out in full, providing high quality personal care to the service user.
- To work supportively and proactively alongside GP’s, nurses, physiotherapists and any other professionals involved in the care and wellbeing of the service user.
- Maintain awareness of the role in providing assistance, guidance and support to service users, allowing them to remain as independent as possible.
- Demonstrate a commitment to equality and diversity and a respect for the rights of service users to privacy, dignity and confidentiality.
- To support the management team in the effective and efficient running of the service and its development.
- To update and review care plans regularly and to participate in the completion of risk assessments and care plans to ensure the needs of service users are met.
[Please see full Role Profile in the vacancy's 'Information Pack' below]
For more information on the MioCare Group’s wide-ranging additional benefits package for staff (including a retail and leisure discount scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, childcare vouchers, life insurance policy, etc) please see the vacancy's 'Application Pack' below.
How to apply:
Please download the Application Form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively ring 0161 770 8777 to request a form via the post.