"During the pandemic, MioCare have provided the system leadership for transforming integrated discharge planning across key organisations and continues to make a significant contribution to enablement and intermediate care..."
We are a member of the National Care Forum, who as an organisation and coalition of social care providers have been an invaluable source of information and advice, providing partnership and guidance in somewhat challenging times.
We are delighted to be featured on their website as part of a successful case of 'Integrated Care Systems':
Click the link above to read more about our experience, our engagement and some useful insights on how to:
- Build on established relationships
- Improve the understanding of social care by system partners
- Seek out opportunities to develop and lead integrated care pathways
- Understand if integration agreements are in place and if social care providers are party to these
- Know your local Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
- Know how your local ICS communicates with wider partners and negotiate access to these communication routes
- Consider other social care provider organisations with which to share representation and engagement activity
"The MioCare Group has achieved good engagement within the Greater Manchester ICS at place based level, covering the Oldham area where it has become a key stakeholder and taken the system lead for hospital discharge and enablement..."
Thanks again to the NCF for highlighting this important work, and to all the people both within the Group and in partner organisations that are delivering and making a huge difference to people's lives here in Oldham.